Donald Driver Going To Vikings
And where's Ahman Green? Jennings looked like he likes the Vikes, the way he was hugging Peterson after the last game. Leave a Reply You must be logged in to leave a comment. I dont want them. http://ionicbalance.net/donald-driver/donald-driver-to-vikings.html
Email check failed, please try again Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Vikes should appreciate AD all the more considering the above. The Packer wide receivers have all been spoiled with qb's like Favre and Rodgers. Maybe they can get Brett Favre back out of retirement!
in G.B. Funny how things work out, isn't it? He retired. He has said previously that he's interested in playing few more years, but it's hard to imagine that any NFL team would view him as No. 1 or No. 2 receiver
If nobody wants to see it, at the end of the day, it will still be a tough decision because I've always said I only want to wear that green and beedubyatoo says: Jan 29, 2013 7:47 PM vikesfansteve says:Jan 29, 2013 5:22 PM If the Vikings sign Driver, Jennings and go for Wallace or Bowe they would go from the worst Driver, mmmm…. Time to come to grips with that.
truthserum4u says: Jan 30, 2013 11:20 AM @ purplepillager & saxmachine69 As much as it pains me to say a Packer fan is correct (thank goodness it isn't very often) rj6976 filthymcnasty1 says: Jan 29, 2013 9:47 PM What free agent in their right mind would sign with the Vikings? The Pack pounced on him after he was cut. He was being blocked by the deepest, most talented group of peers in the NFL.
NFLTR has you covered for up to the minute updates regarding Breaking NFL News & Rumors. I get that!! They had JA, Ray Edwards and Bryan Robison at the time, there was no interest at all in Kampman. They dont have the same fire they did a couple years ago (especially Jennings).
imaginesuperbowlwin says: Jan 29, 2013 10:47 PM I'd rather have Sterling Sharpe. But the game has to evolve! Given the price tag it would cost to procure him, which can't be too high, that makes the Packers lifer a low-risk investment.And a high-upside one, too. Google it and see for yourself.
In 2012, Driver had eight catches for 77 yards and two touchdowns in one of the more pass-happy offenses in the NFL. news Will my family want to see that? Then there's the issue of teams wanting to draft/play younger players in an effort to get that bargain pay vs. He thinks...More 06/22/2017 Joseph Bonham 965 1 Let's Compare Letroy Guion Mugshots!
Oh, by the way, how's that Lombardi trophy working out for you? However, Rick Spielman has expressed an interest towards rebuilding with younger players through the draft and younger, lower-level free agents. hurrayforyogapants says: Jan 29, 2013 5:58 PM Huge Vikes fan and I think it's a good signing. have a peek at these guys performance in those years…if they can get a bit lucky with the right guy.
mountaindont says: Jan 29, 2013 9:05 PM Yet another reason why the Vikings are the most inept team in sports history purpblooded says: Jan 29, 2013 9:10 PM Driver might be lol bwerickson82 says: Jan 29, 2013 5:57 PM For you Pack fans who think Vikings always go after your players when they hit free agency, there is reason for it. I think that the Green Bay media is interested in the Vikings being interested in Donald Driver, but I'm relatively sure that that's where it ends.
khmer379 says: Jan 29, 2013 11:27 PM Lmao at people who really thing the vikes are pursibg Dd jyst a smoke screen of who they persuring which is Greg Jennings sclazo
- To put that into perspective, that's the same number of receptions as John Carlson had this year (and three fewer than Devin Aromashodu, who caught exactly one pass in the final
- Could Donald Driver take the Favre route and end up in Minnesota? (REUTERS/Darren Hauck) Fox 11 in Green Bay reports that division rival Minnesota Vikings are interested in bringing in the
- firestarter0728 says: Jan 29, 2013 6:23 PM He really did mean Donald Driver.
- Donald Driver‘s Green Bay Packers career appears to be over, but that doesn't necessarily mean his football career is.
- Had they let the Vikings sign him, the Vikings probably wouldn't have traded for Allen.
- Read the latest right here: Home Info Contact About Free Agency Best Available FAs List List of Available FAs 2018 FAs List NFL Cap Space RFA Tracker Futures Signings NFL Draft
- jimmysee says: Jan 29, 2013 11:03 PM Gilbert Brown was a Vikings cut who went on to have a long, successful, and popular career in Green Bay.
- Frazier28/7 says: Jan 29, 2013 7:09 PM well, we'll need somebody to teach Ponder how to dance on the stage after winning the Super Bowl next year….
- Thus, he has...More 06/21/2017 Mordecai Jones 1115 0 Letroy Guion is in Trouble Once Again Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Letroy Guion can't get out of his own way.
- If Driver really believes he still has it, he should take a chance.
At 38, he's in great shape, If he wants to play more, thats cool with me….But when he comes back and plays in Green Bay…At 1/2 time, lets put him up Basically they have Percy under their thumb for 2 more years minimum. voiceofrealism says: Jan 29, 2013 8:00 PM wludford says: Jan 29, 2013 5:47 PM Cue the Packer hand-me-down jokes… Let me see- - Favre had the best year of his career Thus, he has...More 06/21/2017 Mordecai Jones 1115 0 Letroy Guion is in Trouble Once Again Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Letroy Guion can't get out of his own way.
goodforthegander5 says: Jan 29, 2013 7:50 PM Tampering!! Tagged Donald Driver Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings About The Author Monty McMahon Monty McMahon is one of the founders of Total Packers. thebluu says: Jan 29, 2013 5:23 PM Aren't old Packers need to play a season for the Jets before going to play for the Vikings…. check my blog Powered by WordPress.com VIP.
Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Letroy Guion has been here before. That's the difference between Driver and Jennings. Moss...More 06/21/2017 Joseph Bonham 589 1 Green Bay Packers Fan Suing Chicago Bears Seems Perfectly Sane The Green Bay Packers fan suing the Chicago Bears over sideline apparel is not some...More They need someone who's going to be around and has at least half the gas in the tank.
Break out the wallet Zygi. The Vikings have him under contract this year and can franchise him next year. halohonk says: Jan 29, 2013 5:20 PM Sign Vick not Driver. There is no way that the Vikings would sign any free agent over 30.
But sadly, Driver would be right begins Harvin on the depth chart. Look its not a big time target but its something better than Jenkins and Simpson and Jarius Wright showed flashes last season, personally I like a lot.